Have you ever given a quilt as a gift?
Would you like to personalise the uniqueness of the gift even more?
This little book will:
- Help you document the quilt making journey
- Help the receiver understand how very special the gift is
- Along with the quilt, this will be a lasting memory of your love for the receiver
- Complement the quilt
- Be an historical record of the quilt and the quilt maker.
- Act as a card, but be so much more
Tips of fill out your book
- Start filling in the book early in the quilt making process if you want to include photos of the quilt at various stages of construction
- But you can also fill it out at the completion of the quilt
- For best results use either double sided tape or double sided sticky paper ( JAC paper ) to apply fabric and photos
- Some photo processing booths will print 4 images on 4 x 6 inch photo paper. These cut apart are a good size if you want to put more than 1 photo on a page
- If putting just one photo on a page either 3.5 x 5 inch or 4 x 6 inch work well. Both these sizes are standard sizes at photo processing booths
- ORyou can print photos straight from your computer onto photocopy paper
- Portrait orientation photos work best in this shape book
- Most importantly have fun with it, make it yours